Welcome to The Gravitas Project
Women who possess gravitas - grounded, secure and self-assured - are more likely to step successfully into leadership roles.
We work with individuals and organisations to help women unlock their career potential by embracing and discovering their own Gravitas.
Accelerate high potential women to leadership positions.
As an organisation committed to gender diversity, you want to attract high potential women and accelerate them to positions of leadership.
Often there is an elusive something missing that is holding women back. Gravitas is the thing leaders need to make an impact and be heard.
Gravitas is a learned behaviour and a surprising amount of progress can be made once you unlock an individual’s gravitas, which will help them get (and keep) the attention of their team, their peers, the executive team and you.
This is where The Gravitas Project comes in.
Take your career to the next level.
Leaders today need gravitas to make an impact and be heard. Your gravitas takes you further in the boardroom and in your career, and shows you to be the person to turn to when times are uncertain and decisions need to be made. If you're:
- Becoming aware that the current strategy of "working really hard and doing a great job" will not get you where you want to go...
- Worried that your "peak moment" will come and go and you'll be passed over for that "perfect" promotion or board...
- Scared of applying for more roles and not landing them and having to deal with the disappointment...
- Feeling lost and awkward at networking events...
- Craving honest feedback: "If someone would just tell me what the problem is, I'd fix it!"...
- Frustrated and a little confused by the apparent upward movement of people who have less qualifications and experience...
Then The Gravitas Project is for you.
The creative force behind The Gravitas Project, Amanda MacLean is uniquely placed to counsel, guide and develop your women executives. She has learnt first-hand how to magnify her impact and succeed at the highest levels in the corporate world. Both in Australia and internationally.
From building a successful senior management career in Fortune 500 companies to a decade advising CEOs and company directors, Rob MacLean draws on these experiences to help people make smart decisions to grow their career and income and protect their family and reputation.
We believe in every person's ability to lead
We support women to be able to reach their highest potential and unearth their hidden ability to hold their own in any business situation.